Personal identification information
We may collect personal identification information from Students in a variety of ways, including, but not limited to, when Students enroll in the School or a Course within the School, subscribe to a newsletter, and in connection with other activities, services, features, or resources we make available in our School. Students may visit the School anonymously. We will collect personal identification information from Students only if they voluntarily submit such information to us. Students can refuse to supply personal identification information but doing so may prevent them from engaging in certain School related activities.
How we use collected information
The School may collect and use Students’ personal identification information for the following purposes:
To improve customer service
Information you provide helps us respond to your customer service requests and support needs more efficiently.
To personalize user experience
We may use information in the aggregate to understand how our Students as a group use the services and resources provided in our School.
To send periodic emails
We may use Student email addresses to send Students information and updates pertaining to their order. Student email addresses may also be used to respond to Student inquiries, questions, or other requests.
Sharing your personal information
We do not sell, trade, or rent Student personal identification information to others.
Third party websites
Student may find advertising or other content in our School that link to the websites and services of our partners, suppliers, advertisers, sponsors, licensors and other third parties. We do not control the content or links that appear on these websites and are not responsible for the practices employed by websites linked to or from our School. In addition, these websites or services, including their content and links, may be constantly changing. These websites and services may have their own privacy policies and customer service policies. Browsing and interaction on any other website, including websites which have a link to our Student, is subject to that website's own terms and policies.
Your acceptance of these terms
For Intuitive Lifestyle Success full privacy policies and terms see.
By choosing to use any free or paid courses on the Intuitive Lifestyle Success Academy site, you are in full agreement to all terms of Intuitive Lifestyle Success Client Disclaimer:
By purchasing, volunteering or participating in any service, private or public event with Cathleen Miller, I fully understand and agree to all of the following terms of this required disclaimer and understand this is a release of liability for any legal action or claims of any kind.
- I fully understand that all intuitive therapy sessions, teleseminars, classes, retreats, free audios, information and any energy therapy provided by Cathleen Miller or her company Intuitive Lifestyle Success LLC are in no way to be considered medical or any other therapeutic treatment and is not a substitute for professional licensed care. All necessary treatment and suggested medications should be conducted under the supervision of a health care professional. I also understand that Cathleen Miller is neither a licensed medical doctor nor a licensed health care professional. Therefore, Cathleen Miller, does not render medical, psychological, or other professional advice or treatment, nor does it provide or prescribe any medical diagnosis, treatment, medication, or remedy. Nothing in any session, calls, communications or emails should be construed to constitute healthcare advice or medical diagnosis, treatment or prescribing of any kind. I do here and forever release and discharge and hereby hold harmless Cathleen Miller and its respective agents, heirs, assigns, contractors, and employees from any and all claims, demands, damages, rights of action or causes of action, present or future, arising out of or connected with my participation in a session or purchase or any program without limitation. I agree to use of any audio, photography, video or group participation that I may be in or shown on to be used in any capacity.
- Cathleen Miller encourages everyone to seek the care of a licensed healthcare professional if you believe such care is required. In addition, any intuitive advice given is confidential and not to be considered or construed as professional advice which includes but is not limited to, legal, nutritional, emotional, financial, herbal, health, psychological, image, home consultation, instructional, or medical. I have read and fully understand this disclaimer and hereby accept full responsibility and liability for the way in which I utilize all information and energy received through any intuitive consult as well as all energetic treatment and counseling from Cathleen Miller. I fully understand and agree to all above stated terms and that I am a legal adult of 18 years or older which is required to participate in any session or event with Cathleen Miller. Any session request for a minor requires both parents written approval and attendance at the session with the minor and are in agreeement with complete release of all liability for all parties involved for any session together. By attending any free and or paid event, group or session at any time with Cathleen Miller you are agreeing to all above terms which are a pre-requisite for attendance and participation of any kind. I also realize that all text and program information written, audio, video or live is all copyrighted and trademarked as Living the Spiral TM or Holistic MediumTM and will not copy, ditribute or use in any unauthorized capacity in any way. Thank you for honoring this entire disclaimer which is a prerequisite for anyone to participate. All classes are meant to improve energy, wellness and happiness but are in no way a substitute for regular health advise, treatment or legal care of any kind. Use all course information at own risk.
Cathleen Miller & Intuitive Lifestyle Success will not ever sell or rent your personal information to a third party. We may use personal data to provide you with information and updates about other services you might be interested in about retreats, classes, e-courses. upcoming media and other events that require information to facilitate. If we intend to use your personal data in a way we have not mentioned, we will let you know when we collect that information. Sometimes we aggregate user data anonymously to understand our customer base better to improve quality of services and content.
Intuitive Lifestyle Success will never sell or rent to any third party any of the Personal Information or Personal Data that you provide to us.
Intuitive Lifestyle Success and its subsidiaries and affiliates may also use your Personal Data and other personally non-identifiable information collected through the Services to help us maintain and improve the content and functionality of the Services, to better understand our users, and to improve Services.
Intuitive Lifestyle Success and its affiliates may use this information to contact you in the future to tell you about services we believe will be of interest to you. If we do so, each communication we send you will contain instructions permitting you to "opt-out" of receiving future communications. In addition, if at any time you wish not to receive any future communications or you wish to have your name deleted from our mailing lists, please contact us as indicated below.
Our Disclosure of Your Personal Data and Other Information
We don't sell your personal data. If we work with partners or contractors, they may have limited access to your personal data but only so much to do their job. If we sell the company, personal data may be included in the transfer.
You can visit the Services without providing any Personal Data. If you choose not to provide any Personal Data, you may not be able to use certain Intuitive Lifestyle Success Services. Intuitive Lifestyle Success is not in the business of selling your information. We consider this information to be a vital part of our relationship with you. There are, however, certain circumstances in which we may share your Personal Data with certain third parties without further notice to you, as set forth below:
Legal Requirements: Intuitive Lifestyle Success may disclose your Personal Data if required to do so by law or in the good faith belief that such action is necessary to (i) comply with a legal obligation, (ii) protect and defend the rights or property of Intuitive Lifestyle Success, (iii) act in urgent circumstances to protect the personal safety of users of the Services or the public, or (iv) protect against legal liability.
Third-Party Payment Processor We use a third-party payment processor PayPal checkout, for all payments. Intuitive Lifestyle Success does not see, use , store or can access any credit card details and instead relies on this third-party payment processor for incoming payments. We use third-party payment processors to process payments made to us. In connection with the processing of such payments, we do not retain any personally identifiable information or any financial information such as credit card numbers. Rather, all such information is provided directly to one of our third-party processors whose use of your Personal Information is governed by their privacy policies. We currently use PayPal Checkout and their privacy policies may be viewed at and https://www.paypal.com/us/webapps/mpp/ua/privacy-full(link is external). As well as teachable.com payment processing which will collect necessary information if you purchase a class on that site see teachable.com privacy link available on site.
Google Analytics is a web analytics service offered by Google that tracks and reports website traffic. Google uses the data collected to track and monitor the use of our Service. This data is shared with other Google services. Google may use the collected data to contextualize and personalize the ads of its own advertising network.
For more information on the privacy practices of Google, please visit the Google Privacy & Terms web page: http://www.google.com/intl/en/policies/privacy/(link is external).
You can also opt-out of Google Analytics here: https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout(link is external).
“Do Not Track” Signals
We don’t track you, so we do not respond to Do Not Track (DNT) signals (also there doesn’t yet exist a standard across browsers on how to react to these signals). We do not track you over time and across third party websites to provide targeted advertising. However, some third party sites we may at some point use like facebook ads (see facebook privacy and terms), mailchimp (see mailchimp privacy and terms), click funnel (see click funnel privacy and terms) or other we ads do keep track of your browsing activities when they serve you content, which enables them to tailor what they present to you.
Some browsers have incorporated "Do Not Track" (DNT) features that can send a signal to the websites you visit indicating you do not wish to be tracked. Because there is not yet a common understanding of how to interpret the DNT signal, our Services do not currently respond to browser DNT signals. You can enable or disable Do Not Track by visiting the Preferences or Settings page of your web browser.
If you sign up to a Intuitive Lifestyle Success or Holistic MediumTM event or event instructed by Cathleen Miller, you are agreeing that certain of your information will be shared with the event host and other event participants, as well agreeing to all information in the new client disclaimer which is required for participation of any kind for any free or paid event or service. In particular, the event host will have access to your name, email address, and intake form, and other team members will have access to your name and email address. Any information you share via an events watercooler will be available to all event participants of the event for which you have signed up. You are solely responsible for any information you share via an event, which is posted at your own risk.
Children under 18 are required to have parents consent and submit any personal information to Intuitive Lifestyle Success. Any client under 18 years old is also required to have a minimum of one parent present for any Intuitive Lifestyle Success service or event.
We take many steps, including encryption, to ensure your private information and account credentials are safe. To this end, if you find a security problem, contact us and we will fix it immediately. Keep in mind, emails and communications with us are not encrypted.
Intuitive Lifestyle Success reasonable steps to protect the Personal Data provided via the Services from loss, misuse, and unauthorized access, disclosure, alteration, or destruction. However, no Internet or email transmission is ever fully secure or error-free and we cannot guarantee its absolute security. In particular, email sent to or from the Services may not be secure. Therefore, you should take special care in deciding what information you send to us via email. Please keep this in mind when disclosing any Personal Data to Intuitive Lifestyle Success via the Internet.
Your Rights You have the rights to know what data we have about you and to change or delete it.
Intuitive Lifestyle Success aims to take reasonable steps to allow you to correct, amend, delete, or limit the use of your
Personal Data. Whenever possible, you can update your Personal Data directly by clicking unsubscribe in any email. If you are unable to change your Personal Data, please contact us to make the required changes.If you wish to be informed what Personal Data we hold about you and/or if you want it to be removed from our systems, please contact us.
In certain circumstances, you have the right:
- To access and receive a copy of the Personal Data we hold about you
- To rectify any Personal Data held about you that is inaccurate
- To request the deletion of Personal Data held about you
You have the right to data portability for the information you provide to Intuitive Lifestyle Success.You can request to obtain a copy of your Personal Data in a commonly used electronic format so that you can manage and move it.
Please note that we may ask you to verify your identity before responding to such requests.
Changes to Intuitive Lifestyle Success Policy
If anything changes, we will let you know ahead of time via this website or an email.
As a wix subscriber site, we receive, collect and store any information you enter on our website or provide us in any other way. In addition, we collect the Internet protocol (IP) address used to connect your computer to the Internet; login; e-mail address; password; computer and connection information and purchase history. We may use software tools to measure and collect session information, including page response times, length of visits to certain pages, page interaction information, and methods used to browse away from the page. We also collect personally identifiable information (including name, email, password, communications); payment details through PayPal (and all transaction information as required through PayPal usage is kept confidential on their site), comments, feedback, product reviews, recommendations, and personal profile. We may contact you to notify you regarding your account, to troubleshoot problems with your account, to resolve a dispute, to collect fees or monies owed, to poll your opinions through surveys or questionnaires, to send updates about our company, or as otherwise necessary to contact you to enforce our User Agreement, applicable national laws, and any agreement we may have with you. Mailchimp is also used as a mailing service for subscribers and all privacy information for their usage and terms can be found at www.mailchimp.com/legal/privacy
All direct payment gateways offered by Wix.com and used by our company adhere to the standards set by PCI-DSS as managed by the PCI Security Standards Council, which is a joint effort of brands like Visa, MasterCard, American Express and Discover. PCI-DSS requirements help ensure the secure handling of credit card information by our store and its service providers. Intuitive Lifestyle Success has no access to any credit card information or payment processing details which are all done through PayPal so please refer to their privacy policies and terms at www.paypal.com.
New Client Required Disclaimer
New Client Intuitive Lifestyle Success Client Disclaimer
By purchasing, volunteering or participating in any free and or paid service, private or public event with Cathleen Miller, I fully understand and agree to all of the following terms of this required disclaimer and understand this is a release of any and all liability for any legal action or claims of any kind.
- I fully understand that all intuitive therapy sessions, teleseminars, classes, retreats, free audios, information and any energy therapy provided by Cathleen Miller or her company Intuitive Lifestyle Success LLC are in no way to be considered medical or any other therapeutic treatment and is not a substitute for professional licensed care of any kind. All necessary treatment and suggested medications should be conducted under the supervision of a health care professional. I also understand that Cathleen Miller is neither a licensed medical doctor nor a licensed health care professional. Therefore, Cathleen Miller, does not render medical, psychological, nutritional, legal or any additional other professional advice or treatment, nor does it provide or prescribe any medical diagnosis, treatment, medication, or remedy. Nothing in any session, calls, communications, events or emails should be construed to constitute healthcare advice or medical diagnosis, treatment or prescribing of any kind. I do here and forever release and discharge and hereby hold harmless Cathleen Miller and its respective agents, heirs, assigns, contractors, and employees from any and all claims, demands, damages, rights of action or causes of action, present or future, arising out of or connected with my participation in a session or purchase or any program without limitation. I agree to use of any type of media including audio, photography, video or group participation that I may be in, or shown on to be used in any capacity.
- Cathleen Miller encourages everyone to seek the care of a licensed mental or physical healthcare professional if you believe such care is required. In addition, any intuitive advice given is confidential and not to be considered or construed as professional advice which includes but is not limited to, legal, nutritional, emotional, financial, herbal, health, psychological, image, home consultation, instructional, or medical.
- I have read and fully understand this disclaimer and hereby accept full responsibility and liability for the way in which I utilize all information and energy received through any intuitive consult as well as all energetic treatment and counseling from Cathleen Miller. I fully understand and agree to all above stated terms and that I am a legal adult of 18 years or older which is required to participate in any session or event with Cathleen Miller. Any session request for a minor requires both parents or legal guardians written approval and attendance at the session with the minor and are in agreeement with complete release of all liability for all parties involved for any session together.
- By attending any free and or paid event, group or session at any time with Cathleen Miller you are agreeing to all above terms which are a pre-requisite for attendance and participation of any kind. I also realize that all text and program information written, audio, video or live is all copyrighted by Cathleen Miller and trademarked as Living the Spiral TM or Holistic MediumTM and will not copy, ditribute or use in any unauthorized capacity in any way. Thank you for honoring this entire disclaimer.
- Terms may be added and or changed at any time.